Sometimes you’re so busy you can almost feel the whiffs of smoke curling up
and out of your ears. A very unpleasant feeling to be sure.
However there is an easy way to avoid that unpleasantness, budget permitting
of course; just go outside for help. In fact, just give me a call at 647-328-2872.
You’ll find that I’m ridiculously affordable and a surprisingly creative problem solver. So whether it’s help with creative development, layout or just another pair of hands for MAC art, just email me.
But if your budget says no, then you may want to just go outside for a smoke.
Just be sure to bring a bottle of water & stand in the shade; it’s hot out there.
And if you don’t smoke, hopefully you won’t feel compelled to start.
- Meanwhile in Trumpstown, it’s time to drink the hydroxychloroquine koolaid. Up first Mitch... https://t.co/FHyimgQtOn 1 week ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/f7EouHafYf 1 month ago
- WE can do it conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/NDn6LC00hI 1 month ago
- whatever it takes conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/yw1y0tbVje 1 month ago
- Maybe sports franchises should sell covid 19 jerseys with proceeds to support those who've lost jobs to cancelled s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk