Sometimes you’re so busy you can almost feel the whiffs of smoke curling up
and out of your ears. A very unpleasant feeling to be sure.
However there is an easy way to avoid that unpleasantness, budget permitting
of course; just go outside for help. In fact, just give me a call at 647-328-2872.
You’ll find that I’m ridiculously affordable and a surprisingly creative problem solver. So whether it’s help with creative development, layout or just another pair of hands for MAC art, just email me.
But if your budget says no, then you may want to just go outside for a smoke.
Just be sure to bring a bottle of water & stand in the shade; it’s hot out there.
And if you don’t smoke, hopefully you won’t feel compelled to start.
- https://t.co/Ri9zuWpEkX 4 weeks ago
- Breaking news: things could get much darker in 2020. https://t.co/sokTwvY64W 1 month ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2OouZ8j https://t.co/tgU57xRyjv 1 month ago
- Have you checked this out? conta.cc/2OouZ8j https://t.co/5kQR0ie7p9 1 month ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/2OouZ8j https://t.co/7PvbMhLox1 1 month ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk