MAC ARTIST | GRAPHIC DESIGNER | ART DIRECTOR
I make stuff for print & web. Simple, fun, good stuff.
Check out my stuff here.
So what can I make for you today?
- RT @TheOnion: Dad Can’t Believe Lawn Didn’t Get Him Anything For Father’s Day bit.ly/2SaAtJI https://t.co/UfhhQUTIth 3 days ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: I still think about this. https://t.co/emITVG6u4Z 3 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Cool Dad Raising Daughter On Media That Will Put Her Entirely Out Of Touch With Her Generation bit.ly/3q3rCG6 https:… 3 days ago
- A really good (I think) podcast. almostenlightened.life 2 weeks ago
- RT @Billyjensen: Vaccination is not freedom to not wear a mask. It’s freedom from not dying. We still need to be vigilant until the virus—a… 2 months ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk