MAC ARTIST | GRAPHIC DESIGNER | ART DIRECTOR
I make stuff for print & web. Simple, fun, good stuff.
Check out my stuff here.
So what can I make for you today?
- @AOC And Mark Zuckerberg will henceforth be known as Will Smith. 4 days ago
- 'Portal' built between Lithuanian and Polish cities - BBC News youtu.be/TRvbxiCj79E via @YouTube Awesome idea! S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Idontknowyoucuh: This the greatest Halloween decoration I’ve ever seen…. https://t.co/V4G5kS5le0 1 week ago
- RT @TheOnion: Ethical Hunter Throws Duck He Shot Back Into Sky bit.ly/3BT6WWE https://t.co/wDtWW1P2y0 1 week ago
- RT @TheOnion: Study Finds Virus Frequently Fooled By Fake Vaccine Card bit.ly/3nXgSKD https://t.co/2zGWYtifl5 1 month ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk