MAC ARTIST | GRAPHIC DESIGNER | ART DIRECTOR
I make stuff for print & web. Simple, fun, good stuff.
Check out my stuff here.
So what can I make for you today?
- Meanwhile in Trumpstown, it’s time to drink the hydroxychloroquine koolaid. Up first Mitch... https://t.co/FHyimgQtOn 1 week ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/f7EouHafYf 1 month ago
- WE can do it conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/NDn6LC00hI 1 month ago
- whatever it takes conta.cc/2KpMdk1 https://t.co/yw1y0tbVje 1 month ago
- Maybe sports franchises should sell covid 19 jerseys with proceeds to support those who've lost jobs to cancelled s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk