So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
- RT @MickJagger: I've pledged to reduce single-use plastic in my life & support @weareproject0 & @skyoceanrescue. Refuse plastic straws & c… 2 weeks ago
- Have you checked this out? conta.cc/2qLqzzK https://t.co/gQZJqbgKOc 3 weeks ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2F2UWnx https://t.co/TqoKtxbr3U 3 weeks ago
- Have you checked this out? conta.cc/2F2UWnx https://t.co/3vtyt2RsyX 3 weeks ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/2F2UWnx https://t.co/JepuheCpdw 4 weeks ago
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk
- Logo Design for healthcare writer Diane Bracuk
- Why people like you hire me.
- How I made this using 90% Photoshop CS5 and 10% grey matter.
- What madness is this?