So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/30ozcN2 https://t.co/xEx4V6cLYR 23 hours ago
- Art or Brain Fart? gedstankus.wordpress.com/2019/09/19/art… https://t.co/eua4Y9CZGG 1 day ago
- "Good catch". conta.cc/30ozcN2 https://t.co/tPUnKZ4TY5 3 days ago
- Have you checked this out? conta.cc/31SbdXY https://t.co/xHQapZziDt 3 weeks ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/31SbdXY https://t.co/gI5V1urIKZ 4 weeks ago
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk