So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
Join 207 other followers
- RT @David_Moscrop: Poilievre doesn’t care about these people. And his policy program won’t improve their lives. This is cynical and exploit… 1 week ago
- RT @iamdavidmiller: It’s wrong. And not just because it is so corrupt. It’s a bad idea to pave over farmland and wild space for badly desig… 1 week ago
- RT @mynamesnotgordy: Hey Brian. It’s me Fordsy. Listen buddy, got another favour to ask. Need ya to really emphasize that the Greenbelt lan… 1 week ago
- @joncoopertweets The symptoms of CTE include memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment, impulse control problems, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @marthahradowy: Doug Ford Quietly Reduced Education Spending By Nearly a Billion Dollars Last Year( pressprogress.ca/doug-ford-quie…) 1 week ago
- Where there’s fire, there’s smoke.
- Art or Brain Fart?
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.