In case you missed them, here is my most recent series of self-promo emails.
And now I wait patiently for the work to start pouring in.
- Have you checked this out? conta.cc/2SQbyKl https://t.co/dETtfJsyZ3 2 weeks ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/2SQbyKl https://t.co/HMKYWi4Z7K 3 weeks ago
- Wheels up! conta.cc/2SQbyKl https://t.co/tSlCImNlKT 3 weeks ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/2RC0uMz https://t.co/t9f13N8JjH 3 months ago
- Season Greetings conta.cc/2RC0uMz https://t.co/SiVHQR13JK 3 months ago
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk
- Logo Design for healthcare writer Diane Bracuk
- Why people like you hire me.