So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
- What happens when you treat drug use as a medical issue rather than a crime? Portugal has the answer ti.me/2LJesNK?utm_so… 2 months ago
- Nice ones! JBL’s Clever New Noise-Canceling Headphone Ads Promise The Headspace You Deserve designtaxi.com/news/400926/JB… 2 months ago
- Crazier and crazier... Court Rules Files For 3D-Printed Guns Are Free To Be Downloaded By Public Online designtaxi.com/news/400792/Co… 2 months ago
- #ImpeachTrump twitter.com/Marmas110189/s… 3 months ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: Mueller indicts 12 Russians who interfered in our election. U.S. Intelligence determines they were directed by Putin.… 3 months ago
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk
- Logo Design for healthcare writer Diane Bracuk
- Why people like you hire me.