So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
- Sorry. You don't have time for this. conta.cc/2VFyzBt https://t.co/3FJnjf2aOh 1 week ago
- An apology. conta.cc/2KJdeSx https://t.co/QOf0UB3YKK 1 month ago
- Fire good. conta.cc/2KtqQ4b https://t.co/qAjJIvEE0J 1 month ago
- Avoid getting lit-up. conta.cc/2JVoMBA https://t.co/qA9jzljS2L 1 month ago
- Avoid burn-out. conta.cc/2JVoMBA https://t.co/Rr8kHtjcsH 1 month ago
- Working without pay.
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk
- Logo Design for healthcare writer Diane Bracuk