So this is the product of me trying to reacquaint myself with Flash and DreamWeaver while getting introduced to Adobe Media Encoder.
Surprisingly, it was a blast!
- Season Greetings conta.cc/2RC0uMz https://t.co/SiVHQR13JK 2 days ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2Dbb5u8 https://t.co/anrEthCFx3 4 weeks ago
- https://t.co/q5L18Y86d2 1 month ago
- RT @ProudResister: Sarah Sanders just said Trump was elected by an “overwhelming majority.” She’s lying: 46.9% Didn’t Vote 25.6% Voted Hil… 1 month ago
- plz https://t.co/lhYbAObp64 1 month ago
- Beyond the Thunderdome
- Ultra Violet. She’s not a super hero.
- My surprising stint as letter carrier for Canada Post.
- Stuffing my face.
- March Madness
- Trolling for work
- No soup for you!
- Not in a Flash but somewhat less time than anticipated.
- New Work
- Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays…
- I make stuff. Want some?
- I wouldn’t work for you if…
- This idea bites.
- Naivety and innocense in late ’50’s and early ’60’s.
- A beautiful B2B print campaign. (Well, I think so anyway.)
- Label Me. I welcome it.
- Who would’ve thought getting a haircut would reveal an identity.
- There’s a list for that.
- Wee, wee, wee all the way home.
- You’re so busy, you’re smokin.
- Self-Promotion Campaign for writer Diane Bracuk
- Logo Design for healthcare writer Diane Bracuk
- Why people like you hire me.